Affirmation cards build confidence, self-love, and positive thinking in children by encouraging a mindfulness routine from an early age.
Affirmation cards use short sentences or phrases to cast positive thoughts and energy. The ‘I am’ statements become the lenses of how the child sees themselves in the world.
To help your child get the most from affirmations, have them practice the phrases during a neutral time when they seem calm and receptive.
HOW TO USE:
1. Purchase the listing
2. Download the file
3. Print on cardstock
4. Cut and use
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR PRINTABLES
- A PDF reader (like Adobe Reader) to open, view, and print your PDF. If you don’t have Adobe Reader already, you can get it for free here: get.adobe.com/reader/
- Printer with ink or a document printing service
- Paper - I recommend 200-250gsm white paper stock
This is a digital product you print, no printed product is sent.
For personal use only! You are welcome to print them for your own use as many times as you like, but they may not be resold, copied or passed on to others.
Due to monitor settings and printer differences, colors may vary slightly from what you see on screen. The final print quality will be determined by the quality of the printer and paper/card that you choose.
Due to the nature of print yourself products, refunds will not be given after purchase.
If you have a problem printing the PDF file ie. the printed page is not appearing as it should, the first thing to do is to make sure you are using Adobe Reader to open, view, and print the PDF file.
Whether you use a PC or Mac, you can get the latest version of Adobe Reader at get.adobe.com/reader/
Once you have it installed, right-click on the PDF you want to open and select "open with" Adobe Reader.
Using Adobe Reader prevents 99% of printing issues including transparency areas showing up black instead of clear.
If after using Adobe Reader you still have an issue please contact me and I will be glad to help.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Thank you for stopping by.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of wedding stationery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to
(i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and
(ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Melissa Lawty, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19 disruptions, there WILL be shipping delays. These delays are due to carriers struggling with logistics and beyond my control.
Australia Post does not offer international tracking as standard. You can upgrade your shipping and have your order tracked and express posted but please contact me prior to placing your order as this is a lot more expensive.
Once an order is shipped The Paper Birdcage is not responsible if it does not arrive in time for a special occasion. I do my very best to get orders shipped as quickly as possible. Please ensure that you are aware of these postage times and conditions prior to placing your order.
IF YOUR ORDER IS URGENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. A rush order fee may be applicable in some circumstances.
I ship to the address on the order. Please make sure your address is correct.
All orders are sent via regular Australia Post. Regular post is NOT tracked and The Paper Birdcage is not responsible for replacement costs. If you want an item sent express post or registered mail please send me a message prior to placing your order so I can advise you of the cost. Delivery will depend on your location but can usually take 3-6 business days to arrive.
Yes I do. I offer a free design service before you buy, I want to make sure you're 100% happy with everything before going ahead.
Send me a message with your wording and design requirements and I'll have a proof back with you within 48 hours.
You're welcome to make unlimited revisions to your design, until it's absolutely perfect.
I have an Epson Inkjet Printer and use Epson ink.
I use Color Copy by Mondi. The paper is white, but the production is green, as in sustainable. Color Copy is CO2-neutral and part of Mondi’s “Green Range”, being FSC®-certified. It also carries the EU Ecolabel. Quality and sustainability united. The FSC label guarantees that the paper comes from responsible sources, which support the conservation of forests and wildlife.
Yes I am happy to print a message inside a card for you. Just put the details in the note to seller at checkout.
Yes I am happy to send the card directly to the recipient for you. Just let me know in the note to seller at checkout.